The World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA) in collaboration with the Nigerian Society of Anaesthetists, and experienced partners from the global surgery and anesthesia space including Smile Train and the Vanderbilt University Medical Centre is inviting interested candidates for its 2023 fellowship.
Fellows will work at the Department of Anaesthesia at National Hospital Abuja. Teaching will be provided by local faculty and visiting specialists.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
Award Value: The successful applicants will receive funding to cover tuition, accommodation, and subsistence living expenses.
Number of Awards: N/A
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants
- Must be registered and practicing medical practitioners in their country of origin.
- Must have a keen interest in pediatric anesthesia and teaching.
- Must have completed residency training in Anaesthesia.
- Must be supported in their application by their own national anaesthesiology society which must be a member society of the WFSA.
- Must be supported in their application by their head of department or hospital management.
- Must be returning to their home country to a recognized post.
- Should ideally be working in a teaching hospital.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should click here for application procedures