The Teesside University, UK is offering a prestigious scholarship to outstanding students who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders. The scholarships are designed to assist international students, enrolling in September 2023 for the first time at Teesside University, to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree.
Application Deadline: 5.00pm on 5 June 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value of Award: £5,000 each
Number of Awards: 30
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be a genuine applicant, intending to study an international fee-paying undergraduate (including Level 0) or postgraduate taught degree level course, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University.
- Start your course in September 2023
- Submit an application for consideration.
How to Apply: Apply Now!
Applicants are required to submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words using the application form below, demonstrating:
- your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- how you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.