Applications are currently invited for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship Scheme which will be provided to Individuals seeking to pursue a degree coursework at the University of Sydney, Australia.
The VCIS is a scholarship offered on commencement of a coursework degree (it is only awarded once during first year of commencement and not renewable for following years)
|Semester 2, 2023||Close date|
|Round 1||1st March 2023|
|Round 2||14th April 2023|
|Round 3||19th June 2023|
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s or Master’s
Value of Award: Four scholarship amounts are offered based on your ranking against the selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
- Applicant must be an international student
- Applicants must have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree
- Applicants must receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the Undergraduate or master’s degree coursework via the direct application or UAC application at the University.
No application is required, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates, will be automatically considered: