The University of Lincoln’s Africa Scholarship is designed to help students from across Africa to access postgraduate level study at the University of Lincoln. The Africa Scholarship is offered as a tuition fee discount against the cost of a postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2023/24.
The Africa Scholarship is valued at £4,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount during the first year of their studies
- For programmes commencing in September/October 2023:
Monday 1 May 2023
- For programmes commencing in January/February 2024:
Friday 1 December 2023
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Value of Award: £4,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2021
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for the Africa Scholarship once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Lincoln.