The scholarship is open to international students who plan to experience the New Zealand culture through a Study Abroad programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
Successful applicants must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
- 1 May, 2023
- 1 September 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: Up to NZ$1,000
Number of Awards: Up to 15 awards
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must have applied to study abroad at Victoria University of Wellington as an international student and hold an Offer to study by the application deadline.
- Applicants must hole a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4)
How to Apply:
- Apply now for Trimester 2, 2023, closing on 1 May, 2023
- Apply now for Trimester 3, 2023, closing on 1 September 2023.
Required Supporting Documentation;
- An Offer of Place or evidence of a current application to Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington
- A CV
- A copy of the photo ID page of applicant’s passport
- A motivational statement (Note: can be written or in the form of a video – written statement should be submitted as a PDF or Word Document and no more than 300 words; video statement should no longer than two minutes, uploaded onto YouTube and the link submitted with your application)