Applications for the 2023 International Student Scholarships are now being accepted. Several scholarships of varying amounts are being offered. Both graduate and undergraduate international students are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Graduate and Undergraduate
Value of Award: Varying amounts toward tuition and fees
Number of Awards: Several
- Applicants must be graduate or undergraduate students properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- Applicants must not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- The applicant’s current I-20 or DS-2019 must be issued by K-State.
- Applicants must have been properly enrolled at K-State during the fall 2022 semester or before.
- Applicants must be continuing as a student at K-State during the fall 2023 semester.
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application form through Qualtrics. To access the form, click on the link.