The Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research are launching the Guillaume Dupaix International Scholarships at the University of Luxembourg for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University of Luxembourg will give the winning candidates a scholarship award of 5.146€ per semester for a maximum of two years. Additionally, accommodation up to a maximum of 650€/month for a maximum of two years will also be offered.
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 5.146€
Number of Awards: N/A
Eligible Field of Studies: Master in Integrated Systems Biology, Master in Information and Computer Sciences, Interdisciplinary Space Master, Master of Science in Civil Engineering – Megastructure Engineering with Sustainable Resources, Master of Science in Engineering – Sustainable Product Creation, Master enEnseignementSecondaire – Mathématiques, Master in Mathematics, Master of Data Science, or Master of Science in Physics programme at the University of Luxembourg can be applied for.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic performance during undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must meet the qualification requirements of their desired master’s programme.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests.
Applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for the scholarship:
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of academic recommendation with contact details
- A copy of the email received by the University of Luxembourg confirming the successful submission of your master’s application (If you have applied to more than one master’s programme, please attach one confirmation email per master’s programme application)