The purpose of the Global Generation Scholarship is to reward new students who, by virtue of their foreign experiences or multilingualism, are able to contribute something distinctively global to the academic community.
Those who are successful in this application will get a yearly award of either $5,000 US Dollars or £3,500 British Pounds. Over the course of four years, this amounts to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP, and over the course of three years, it amounts to $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: For the 2023-2024 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over four years, or $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP over three years.
Number of Awards: 3
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Applicants must hold a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English proficiency, i.e., TOEFL/IELTS
How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. You must submit a 400–500 word essay or a five–minute video in order to be considered for the Global Generation Scholarship. Your response should show that you have a global perspective by addressing one of the following questions, which will help you show how living abroad or being multilingual has affected your outlook:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism contributed to who you are today?
- How have your multicultural experiences affected your future ambitions, and how will studying at Hult support your aspirations?