The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer scholarship awards to academically excellent international students, commencing their taught studies from September 2023.
Application Deadline: Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2023
Eligible Countries: South Asia, South East Asia or Africa
Value of Award:
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Number of Awards: 15
Eligibility: To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship you must:
- be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2023 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply: This scholarship opportunity require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.
If you hold an offer from one of the following departments, you will be considered for the scholarships: