Applications are now being accepted for the 2023/2024, and 2024/2025 scholarship awards for the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses open to candidates from developing countries to study in Germany.
Application Deadline: The deadlines range from August to October 2023, depending on the courses and level of study
Type: Master’s, Ph.D.
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Germany
Value of Award:
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible,
- Candidates must fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
How to Apply: Confirm the eligible field of study on this link and fill out the application form by clicking here