This scholarship is awarded to an applicant from a country that has recently been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected programme.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- 100% tuition fees
- Following graduation, recipients will be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Duration of Award: One academic year
Eligible Field of Studies:
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply: If applicants meet the eligibility requirements then they will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with them at [email protected].