The Bond University, Australia is giving individuals the opportunity to fulfill their dream of studying in Australia with the help of a funding programme.
The International Stand Out Scholarships provide tuition remission scholarships to standout students applying to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level. This scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements, and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Value of Awards: 25% tuition
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Any single or approved combined undergraduate degree excluding the Bond Medical Program, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Psychology (Clinical) and Master of Professional Psychology.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Applicants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
How to Apply: If you meet the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, we encourage you to apply by following the below steps:
- Complete the Bond University Study Application Form to lodge your application for your chosen program. Learn more about this process.
- Complete the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your study application and enter ‘scholarship’ in the keyword field on the ‘Start an Application’ tab.
You must complete and submit your scholarship application before the application closing date as no late scholarship applications will be considered!