Humber College, Canada is officially offering the International Entrance Scholarships to high achieving students who are passionate about undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelors, Masters
Number of Awards: A total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.*
Value of Award: This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Duration of Award: 1 year
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Graduate degree scholarships are for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in September 2023.
How to Apply: The applicants must first apply and receive the Letter of Admissions for September 2023. You can’t apply for scholarship without first receiving the admissions into Humber.
Candidates are selected based on the evaluation of their GPA, personal statement of interest and reference letters. Recipients must pay their tuition fees in full and the scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the student’s first two semesters.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following to;
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in the appropriate Semester
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters (professional, and/or academic, and/or volunteering)